Neston & District Chamber of Trade has a proven track record in supporting local businesses.
The chamber is here to support the development and growth of our business community and to ensure that the voice of business is heard in issues affecting it both locally and nationally.
Among the benefits of membership are:
The chance to meet and network regularly with other members;
- Business advice and support;
- Regular meetings at which you can ensure your voice is heard;
- Regular updates on news, issues and events affecting the local business community;
- Strong representation at local and national level, including Cheshire West and Chester Council.
- Recent Neston & District Chamber of Trade achievements have included:
- Playing a key role on the Public Realm Design Guide for Neston Town Centre including the disbursement of Section 106 money paid to the town by Sainsbury’s;
- Developing a marketing and branding plan in conjunction with Cheshire West and Chester Council to help raise the profile of Neston as a destination for shoppers, businesses and visitors;
- Actively supporting traders with rent reviews and providing advice regarding leasing issues with private landlords and the Council;
- Ongoing liaison with the Highways department over various road closures for utility works, Bridge works and other matters to help minimise the impact on local businesses;
- Active involvement in the planning and delivery of important community events, including the Neston Christmas Festival.
When we meet
Neston & District Chamber of Trade meets bi-monthly at the offices of Philip Bates & Co Ltd, 1-5 Chester Road, Neston CH64 9PA, starting at 6pm.